1. Leadership with Stanley Cup Champion Ryan Walter - Explore Leadership from the eyes of a professional hockey player and coach with a perspective on blame, language, culture, attitude, faith, mental strength, championship habits, resiliency, performance, and experience. as he gives inside tidbits on his time with the Montreal Canadiens, Washington Capitals, and beyond.
Web Site: https://ryanwalter.com
Other Links: Short Shifts with Ryan Walter
2. Musical Guest, Canadian Folk Artist Laura Keating - Get up close and personal with Laura as she shares insights on her debut album "Let Me Tell You" and shares a few songs. She takes us on a journey from her early days as a child & her love for music to experiences in adulthood as she perseveres and finds comfort in music that you can connect your own experiences to.
Web Site: https://laurakeatingmusic.com
3. Documentarian Sam Cistaro on the 50th Anniversary of the Soo Greyhounds - Learn about "Hound Power" and how it contributed to the hockey culture in Sault Ste. Maria, Ontario, a northern community that sits on the border with its American sister city, Soo Michigan and is the gateway from east to west in the province. Home to the Soo Greyhounds, Sam meets and captures experiences of past players and executives who've moved on to NHL & other careers in this exclusive celebration.
Web Site: https://houndpower50.com
4. 4 Fans Talk Sports - Chicago Blackhawks and Kyle Beach, why the HABS & LEAFS started off slow, COVID19 and NHL Player defiance, & the success of Alex Anthopolous & the Atlanta Braves. You can also read a supporting article on Panic or Patience when it comes to sports, through Guido's article blog.
5. Franklin McKay with a New Song : "Christmas Ain't The S
The Path Radio Mix Online
Free Online Streaming Music & Audio Content