1. Jackie Fletcher, Residential School Survivor shares her personal experience with us about being taken from the Shingwauk Canadian residential school in Sault Ste. Marie, being separated from her family and culture, grave sites, Government & Church, living conditions, forgiveness & healing, her community, and more!
2. Returning To School & COVID19: I explore the current environment in Ontario with respect to the challenges of returning to school during the pandemic, with a focus on unvaccinated school children, parents, teachers, and what the return to school plan means. You can also read the article I reference on my blog site.
3. Musical Guest: Chase Stevens joins us with two song introductions to some of his new tunes, "Even Now" and "Another Little Roadside Kiss", while giving insights into the creative process, working with other musicians, meaning behind the lyrics, and more! Chase is a Greater Toronto Area talent, a member of the Nashville Songwriter's Association, and has played with many other professional talents who have supported acts like Bob Seger, Carrie Underwood, and more! His songs are fresh and familiar, catchy, and you'll want them as part of your library!
Here are some additional links to Chase Stevens for your enjoyment!
4. 4 Waves of The Pandemic with Front Line Worker Kimberly, who shares her experience providing grocery store services during the pandemic from Wave 1 through today. Listen to the changing behaviours of customers while gaining an understanding from the view of someone providing the services during uncertain times and with gratitude for a supportive employer.
5. Laura Cavallo on Interior Design, exploring the world of painting and other home design services as she gives us insights on opening a business at the start of the COVID19 pandemic, while sharing her unique idea on making it a welcoming space focused on removing do-it-yourself intimidations for eve
The Path Radio Mix Online
Free Online Streaming Music & Audio Content