1. Jennifer Alvarado is a decorated country-pop artist who joins us from North Carolina to share 3 songs. One of those is a brand new one that is part of a larger project. We also chat her music journey, faith, and mental health as she gives you several avenues of connecting with positivity.
You can listen and purchase them through her personal web site with links to other cool content.
Web Site: JenniferAlvarado.com
2. Ron Butler from Butler Mortgage talks interest rate hikes, inflation, gives advice on fixed vs variable with insights on trends as we explore the next few cycles for home ownership.
3. Shrinkflation is explored as part of the current trend on rising costs of living coupled with a reduction in product sizes through an opinion piece from the blog on guidopiraino.com
4. A Customer Experience Journey is explored through three different vendors: Air Canada, Taco Bell, and Longo's Food Market. The related opinion article can be found on the guidopiraino.com blog
5. It's Not The Ref Sports Podcast Co-Hosts Roland & Guido Piraino talk the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Champion Colorado Avalanche, Sour Grapes and Gripes from the Tampa Bay Lightning, Coach and player moves, and more as we close out the 2021-22 season from Hawaii!
The Path Radio Mix Online
Free Online Streaming Music & Audio Content